Holiday Community Lunch
- Monday, December 25th, 2017, join us for the delicious Annual Holiday Community Lunch at the Center. A buffet with favorite, traditional holiday cuisine will be served from 12 Noon to 2 p.m. Santa has been invited and so are you! Bring your friends and enjoy the essence of your Sedona community. A time for joy, gratefulness, and fun. This no-cost meal is our gift back to the community. As always, donations are welcome for those who would like to contribute to our ongoing community services.
Free Wellness Check
- Monthly each 2nd Tuesday, Bette Borse, RN, and her colleagues from the Nurses Network join us at the Center during the lunch hour for a no-cost blood pressure check and answer your questions on how to stay healthy. Come, take advantage of this free service and stay for lunch.
Throughout The Year
- We offer a variety of classes, workshops and an assortment of community events. New activities are always being added so, please, check the monthly calendar for additions.
- Volunteer Appreciation Day–Celebrated each Spring, this is a day we recognize our dedicated and caring volunteers and thank you for all you do.
- Donor Appreciation Event–Each Autumn we dedicate an afternoon of fine wines, hors d’ouevres and wonderful entertainment, to our donors, whose large hearts and caring spirit help us fulfill our mission.
- Flu Shot Clinic–Each fall we host a flu shot clinic in our Tudor room. All are welcome. Come and get vaccinated against the current flu strains. Details such as date and time are posted in advance.
- Loving Bowls–In December join us at the historic Art Barn for a veritable medley of ceramic goodness. Each year, hundreds of handmade bowls and ceramic objects are available– $10.00-$30.00, depending on style. Along with the beautiful and useful piece of art, you will get a steaming bowlful of our own The Sedona Community Center appreciates your support of this fundraiser as we are one of three grateful recipients.
- 8/14/17 A visit from our new Chief of Police McGill.
- 3/25/17 Singer/songwriter Jim French and his friends performed for an uplifting evening of music that benefitted the Sedona Community Center’s Meals on Wheels programs and services.
- 03/17/17 St. Patrick’s Day Luncheon Celebration