Monthly Birthday Party
- The third Tuesday of each month, we celebrate everyone born in that month with occasional entertainment and Birthday Cake! Guests 60 years of age and over suggested donation $5, under 60 years suggested donation $6. Call 928-282-2834 to make your reservation and bring a friend!
Holiday Celebrations ~ Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, 4th of July, Halloween, etc.
- We celebrate all the holidays in a big way! Decorations, entertainment, raffle prizes, and great food ~ Don’t miss out! Check our calendar for the next party and please call 282-2834 to make your lunch reservation. Bring a friend!
Lunch time Guest Speaker
- We engage informative and resourceful speakers to present their expertise to members of the community at lunch. Our speakers are not soliciting any goods or services, they are simply there to inform, and sometimes entertain the community and answer questions. Check our Calendar for our next Guest Speaker. As always, please make your lunch reservation at 928-282-2834.
Throughout The Year
- We offer a variety of classes, workshops and an assortment of community events. New activities are always being added so, please, check the monthly calendar for additions.
- Volunteer Appreciation Day–Celebrated each year, this is a day we recognize our dedicated and caring volunteers and thank you for all you do.
- Donor Appreciation Event–Each year we dedicate an afternoon of fine wines, hors d’oeuvres and wonderful entertainment, to our donors, whose large hearts and caring spirit help us fulfill our mission.
- Loving Bowls–In December join us at the historic Art Barn for a veritable medley of ceramic goodness. Each year, hundreds of handmade bowls and ceramic objects are available. Along with the beautiful and useful piece of art, you will get a steaming bowlful of our own chili. The Sedona Community Center appreciates your support of this fundraiser as we are one of three grateful recipients.
- March for Meals fundraiser in March ~ Lots of fun and all proceeds benefit the Meals on Wheels Program. Call the Center at 282-2834 for more information and/or to get involved.