Paying taxes never felt so good! Redirect your Arizona Income Tax and keep your tax dollars in your own community for a great cause!
The Arizona Tax Credit for Charitable Organizations is a program that lets you donate to the approved non-profit organization of your choice and receive a dollar for dollar reduction on the Arizona State taxes you owe. We are proud to qualify for this worthy designation.
Individuals can contribute up to $400 and couples filing jointly up to $800. Consult with your tax professional for information about the state’s tax credit program.
- The Arizona Department of Revenue form 321 is what you need when you file your taxes. Click here for tax forms.
You can help our neighbors and friends who are struggling with hunger and isolation.
- 1 in 5 Americans is 60 or older.
- Over 12% of Arizona homes with people aged 60 and above face food insecurity—higher than the national average of 9.5%.
- These seniors face daily difficult choices like food running out, skipping meals, choosing between food and medicine, postponing medical care, failing health due to poor nutrition, and high medical costs.
- The majority of people who die of suicide in Arizona are 65 and older.
- Yavapai County has the highest suicide rate in Arizona.
You can help combat these troubling statistic–make your gift online HERE
You join hundreds of other compassionate supporters when you use the Arizona Tax Credit Program. Your gift to the Sedona Community Center helps to keep the local Meals on Wheels Rolling.
Providing Sedona’s only hot, home-delivered meal service is just the start…
- People tell us that the smiling faces of the Volunteer Drivers are as important as the food they bring.
- And, the daily wellness check provides added security and assurance to our isolated, home-bound neighbors. The Community Center is proud to be a resource for good health and reassurance.
The state of Arizona will ask you to indicate code 20046 for the Sedona Community Center on your Arizona Income Tax:
To make a Tax Credit Contribution by credit card: Click here. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
To make a Tax Credit Contribution by check, you can mail it to us, Download Mailer Form, or just drop by. We’d love to see you.
To read from the Arizona State website information covering the Credit for Contributions to Qualifying Charitable Organizations. Click here
The Adult Community Center of Sedona, Inc. is now doing business as the Sedona Community Center.
We are a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
Services are partially funded through AAA-NACOG, ALTCS, the City of Sedona, the Northern AZ Healthcare Foundation and Northern AZ Healthcare, and through donations from people like you. We are a qualifying, charitable 501(c)(3) organization.